OUR WATERJET CUTTING SERVICES
At AMS Waterjet Profiling, we provide a high-performance, cost-effective and environmentally friendly precision waterjet cutting services.
We can profile a wide range of materials including stainless steel, aluminium, tool steel, marble, tiles, stone, copper, granite, rubber, brass, silicone, composites, glass, wood and plastic. There are virtually no limits to what waterjets are capable of machining.
We have the capability to carry out 6 axis operations, creating complex 3D shapes in tube, pipe and bar stock, as well as bevel edging, counter sunk holes and weld prep operations.
Our services include:
- Maximum material yield and minimal waste
- Prototypes to volume part production
- Cutting table - 3m x 1.5m
- Working to a tolerance of +/- 0.05mm depending on material and part size
- No heat emissions
- Most advanced (and constantly updated) software
- Quotes supplied directly to CAD files e.g. .dxf
- Cutting virtually any material up to 200m thick, TAPER FREE
Our commitment to customer satisfaction allows you total confidence that your project will be processed quickly and efficiently. ASM is within easy access of the M6, M61 and M65 motorways and operates to ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01257 248487 or get in touch via our Contact page.